Did you have a short hairstyle? You can hardly wait for your hair to grow enough for the romantic long curls? You do not have to wait too long. We offer simple ways to speed up your hair growth:
Sweep in your shampoo and run from scissors? Here’s what you are advised by world hairdressers and how fast for longer hair Photo: Pixabay / Melancholiaphotography
1. Scissors are your friend
Women are mistaken when they ignore the blooming ends, just wanting to preserve the current length. Blossoming will affect the larger part of the hairs and you will eventually have to cut more hair than you planned.
So – regularly trim the flowering ends. Experts advise you to do this once in 10 to 12 weeks.
2. Use a balsam every time you wash your hair to protect it from tanning, caused by staining and fading.
3. Do not avoid the regenerator, but the shampoo.
Do not wash your hair whenever you shower. In addition to cleansing hair and scalp, the shampoo draws natural oils from your hair, and makes it thinner and weaker.
4. After each wash, rinse with cold water for a few seconds.
5. Move from cotton to a silk cushion.
6. Never curl your hair with massive towels. Use only extremely thin and soft towels.
7. Forget the horse’s tail, which tears, breaks and damages the healthiest hair.
8. Give your hair a short break from hot and strong chemical treatments.
9. After washing, wipe your hair carefully, as if it was of gold.
Continuous brushing and rough rubbing can cause physical damage to the hair.
What makes your hair healthier – it will grow longer and grow better.